First-In-Technology is focused on Quality and
conformance to our customer's drawings,
specifications, and requirements. To achieve
this goal, we embrace IPC, ISO, FAA
requirements for Quality Systems.
Our products are 100% inspected and
tested. We maintain an ESD protected, air
conditioned environment where all work is
performed. The equipment used is
calibrated and traceable to NIST.
Raw Material is purchased from recognized
distributors and remains traceable.
- IPC-A-610C Acceptability of Electronic
- IPC-7711/7721 Repair & Rework
- IPC-WHMA-A-620 Cable Assemblies
- ISO9002/AS9102 Quality System
- Martin Marietta Workmanship Standards
- 100% Incoming Inspection
- 100% Final Inspection
- Process Based Quality
- Calibrated Equipment to NIST Standards
- ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Protected
- Environmentally Controlled Facility